Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with lspci , show tree view.

Jump to solution
chandrashekhar
Contributor III

Hi,

I am unable to use "lspci -t " command on linux prompt. What could be the reason for that? Below is the log message for the same,

root@p2020:/# lspci -t
lspci: invalid option -- 't'
BusyBox v1.20.2 (2014-05-23 08:13:46 IST) multi-call binary.

Usage: lspci [-mk]

-Chandra

Labels (1)
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In the default image busybox lspci command is used, please build the package "pciutils" into filesystem.

Please open the recipe meta-fsl-networking/images/fsl-image-core.bb, and add "pciutils" in the variable IMAGE_INSTALL, and run "bitbake fsl-image-core" to rebuild rootfs filesystem.

Have a great day,
Yiping Wang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
abhijeet_d
Contributor I

Dear All,

I am also facing same issue.

lspci command not found.

As per your answer I tried find meta-fsl-networking/images/fsl-image-core.bb.

But this file is not present in my AGL source code even meta-fsl-networking folder is also not present.

I am using AGL 6.0.0 source code.

Could you please help me to solve this.

Best Regards,

Abhi.

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In the default image busybox lspci command is used, please build the package "pciutils" into filesystem.

Please open the recipe meta-fsl-networking/images/fsl-image-core.bb, and add "pciutils" in the variable IMAGE_INSTALL, and run "bitbake fsl-image-core" to rebuild rootfs filesystem.

Have a great day,
Yiping Wang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

chandrashekhar
Contributor III

Thank you very much Yiping.

0 Kudos