cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't PE generate #include for header

Jump to solution
ericnetherland
Contributor II

I have a KDS 3.1 project using Processor Expert 1.12.2.RT7_b1550-0615 with KSDK 1.2. Recently I added the HWTIMER component and it generated a hwTim1.c and hwTim1.h. However, the hwTim1.c file did not contain the #include "hwTim1.h" preprocessor line so the build fails and I have to add that line manually. So, of course, every time PE syncs it overwrites that line and I have to fix it repeatedly. My other components do not have this issue. Is there a way to fix this or is this a problem with this specific component?

1 Solution
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

you can work-around this by disabling code generation of this component. To use this feature just right click on the component and select "Dont Write..." command in "Code Generation" menu.

pastedImage_1.png

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reporting of this issue. The issue can be reproduced when the Callback property is set to Disabled and the Kinetis SDK 1.2.0 is used. In this case, use the workaround that has been published by Vojtech Filip, please.

Please note that the fsl_hwtimer component has been already fixed in the Processor Expert for KSDK 1.3.0 version (KSDK 1.3.0 Eclipse Update).

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

you can work-around this by disabling code generation of this component. To use this feature just right click on the component and select "Dont Write..." command in "Code Generation" menu.

pastedImage_1.png

Best regards

Vojtech Filip