USB host stack with KDS and KSDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB host stack with KDS and KSDK

barbercolman
Contributor III

I have KDS and KSDK installed and updated. I added the USB_HOST_STACK from Components Library and get the "this componoent is not supported in Kinetis SDK project mode. What do I need to do to get the USB host stack in a KDS PE project?

I attached a screen shot of Installed Software.

Tags (3)
3 Replies

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The component you are adding to the project is an PEx LDD component form the USB Stack 4.1.1 which is not supported by KSDK drivers.

The new KSDK USB Stack supports different components, you can see them in the image below:

usb compoinent.jpg

Also, it is important to select the filter to show only supported components.

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

barbercolman
Contributor III

Hi

Thanks for the feedback I had missed the filter. I turned the filter on and we are getting closer but not there yet. With filtering on the USB_HOST_STACK still shows up.

Screen Shot 02-18-15 at 08.30 AM 001.PNG

0 Kudos

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The KSDK USB components are the highloghted in the image posted on my last response. These will add the USB support using the KSDK drivers, you need to use them if you want to develop an USB application using the KSDK drivers.

I checked what you mentioned and indeed the USB stack 4.1.1 components still appear even with the filter enabled, it is probably that these components does not support the configuration of the filter.

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!