cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR k60 Ethernet barecode codewarrior 10.5 mac address issue

Jump to solution
shiju_cg
Contributor II

Hi, I am using TWR K60DN512 and code warrior 10.5. I have imported the PE code for Ethernet communication in the example list  for twr k60DN512 board.It is working perfectly. The  mac address given in the program is uint8_t MACAddress[] = { 0x06, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF }; but the device mac address written on the board is  00:04:9F:01:64:3B . when i tried to replace the mac address in the program with the mac address written on board the program is not receiving data back. Can anybody tell the reason? I need to establish an Ethernet communication interface. Which mac should i use? Thanks and regards Shiju

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LadislavVadkerti
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shiju,

if you change the MACAddress variable, you must change the MAC address property value in the Ethernet_LDD component in the Processor Expert project too. The property value is the address which is set into the ENET module during component initialization. The variable value is the address used as the source and destination address of the transmitted ethernet frame.

Best regards,

Ladislav Vadkerti

Freescale Processor Expert Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LadislavVadkerti
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shiju,

if you change the MACAddress variable, you must change the MAC address property value in the Ethernet_LDD component in the Processor Expert project too. The property value is the address which is set into the ENET module during component initialization. The variable value is the address used as the source and destination address of the transmitted ethernet frame.

Best regards,

Ladislav Vadkerti

Freescale Processor Expert Team

0 Kudos
shiju_cg
Contributor II

Hi Ladislav ,

Thank you for the reply.

Regards,

Shiju

0 Kudos