Processor expert to Keil uVision

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor expert to Keil uVision

rolandchok
Contributor I

i was experiencing some problems with exporting the code generated from processor expert to uVision Keil. i did not write any of my codes yet i just want to check if everything is compiling.

i did specify that the compiler should be Keil ARM. but in keil when i compile the project i get this error.

uVision 5.12

processor expert 10.4.2

Generated_Code\AS1.c(200): warning:  #223-D: function "Cpu_EnterCritical" declared implicitly

EnterCritical();                   /* Disable global interrupts */

Generated_Code\AS1.c(208): warning:  #223-D: function "Cpu_ExitCritical" declared implicitly

ExitCritical();                    /* Enable global interrupts */

Generated_Code\AS1.c(288): warning:  #223-D: function "Cpu_EnterCritical" declared implicitly

EnterCritical();                     /* Disable global interrupts */

Generated_Code\AS1.c(292): warning:  #223-D: function "Cpu_ExitCritical" declared implicitly

ExitCritical();                      /* Enable global interrupts */

Generated_Code\AS1.c(392): warning:  #177-D: variable "OnFlags" was declared but never referenced

word OnFlags = 0x00U;                /* Temporary variable for flags */

Generated_Code\AS1.c(144): warning:  #550-D: variable "OutIndexW" was set but never used

static word OutIndexW;                 /* Index for writing to output buffer */

thank you

Roland

0 Kudos
1 Reply

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Roland,

I have verified the issue but it has been fixed in PEx Driver Suite 10.4.2 (there were reported error by compiler due to missing implementation of the CPU_EnterCritical and CPU_ExitCritical).

I have verified a SKEAZ128xxx4 project with AsynchroSerial and there is not any warning reported by the compiler. These warning are reported by Dynamic Syntax Checking only (reported incorrectly). It seems like a issue of the uVision.

I have used KDS 2.0.0 and uVision 5.14.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos