Processor Expert IntFlash Component for NVM?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert IntFlash Component for NVM?

anaembeddian
Contributor I

Hi!

I have SKEAZ128 MCU for developing an application, which requires a 1KB of NVM (Non-Volatile ROM Memory). Since this can be emulated easily via Processor Expert IntFlash Component, I have configured and used it. The data is successfully written at desired address but, after MCU restarts the data becomes 0xFF (wiped out).

For this project, I have followed steps given on MCUOnEclipse blog Article

by BlackNight‌.

Despite the steps given in the above mentioned article,some other steps were also executed:

1. Created a configuration to just ignore erasing and programming from 0x0001FC00 to last address of FLASH in Programming actions.

2. Configured Advanced programming options in debug settings menu to ignore EEPROM area as mentioned in another article: Article 2.

3. Double checked linker file in the project for any address mismatch.

Nothing arrived as a solution. The data keeps on erasing when debugged as well as when MCU gets restarted.

Details of IDE and Programmer:

1. CodeWarrior IDE

2. P and E micro programmer

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Anand,

Hope you are doing well.

When the MCU restarts and erases everything is usually due to the debugger settings. I understand that you followed the second article provided by Erich. Could you please share your debug settings. You can attach the images if it is easier for you, so that I may check it with detail.

Could you also please confirm the version of Codewarrior and the P&E programmer.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos