cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5777C censor example

oloo
Contributor I

Hi,

Could anyone share C code example to censor/uncesor MPC5777C.

Thank You very much

0 Kudos
6 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, if you create new case according procedure below, I can send you lauterbach TRACE32 script. I am afraid that currently we don't have C example.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Using-Our-Community-Knowledge/How-to-submit-a-new-question-for-NXP-Supp...

0 Kudos

deepa_bk1
Contributor I

Please let me know if there are any C examples for the same.

0 Kudos

oloo
Contributor I

could You also tell me, if writing C55FMC.TMD.R = 0x2D3C4B5A; is enought to enable UTEST area to be read and write?

i am doing that in my app and still no Utest reading success. Does it means that password is different then 0x2D3C4B5A?

Could You tell me the steps to unlock Flash Utest area (mpc5777c) to be at least readable.

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am attaching the script anyway. It is quite readable in the meaning to understand the principle, even in case you are implementing it different way.

Also I would point out following application note:
https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/MPC57xx-DCF-records/ta-p/1114884

and particular calculators shown at this link.

Be careful when playing with DCF programming, it is quite simple to destroys the chip if it is not treated properly.

0 Kudos

oloo
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank You for sharing, it is quite clear script to understand how to censor the chip.

0 Kudos

oloo
Contributor I

Thank You for response,

i think TRACE32 script will not help me much. So please give me some hints about:

1. how to change default BAM password

2. how to censor

Where are values located, addresses, steps to program.

Thank You

0 Kudos