cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Save ProcessorExpert Project?

Jump to solution
Vagni
Contributor IV

Starting working with CW 10.1 I realize a "Save Project" menu command does not exist.

It seems "Close Project" be the only way to save a project.

My question is due to the fact that yesterday CW crashed while I was setting an embedded component in a ProcessorExpert project: I lost all of my changes I made in one hour of work.

CW 10.1 asks me only when I close the CW project if I want to save the changes in the ProcessorExpert.pe file.

Is there any way to save the current project in CW 10.1 (both CodeWarrior and ProcessorExpert projects) without closing and then re-opening it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Yes, there is a way (beside closing the project):

if the settings are not saved, then the component inspector (e.g. if you are on the CPU component) shows a star (*) if things are not saved yet:

Have the tab selected (so it has the focus) and press CTRL-S (for save): this should save all your settings.

BK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Yes, there is a way (beside closing the project):

if the settings are not saved, then the component inspector (e.g. if you are on the CPU component) shows a star (*) if things are not saved yet:

Have the tab selected (so it has the focus) and press CTRL-S (for save): this should save all your settings.

BK

0 Kudos