Adding Processor Expert to a KSDK example project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Processor Expert to a KSDK example project

gorakk
Contributor IV

I have the KSDK 1.3.0 USB host keyboard example running on a FRDM-K22F. The example that I chose is using FreeRTOS.

I used the KSDK Project Generator to clone the keyboard example from:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\frdmk22f\demo_apps\usb\host\hid\keyboard

My next task is to port this example to our custom board which uses an MK22FN512VMP12 and then add some additional functionality.

I would like to use Processor Expert with this project and I'm wondering which is the best way to do this.

* Create a new project with KSDK and Processor Expert and then pull in the necessary files from the USB host keyboard example?

or

* Add Processor Expert to the existing cloned project? Per something like this:  https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-102365

Using:

* KDS 3.0 with the 3.1 update

* KSDK 1.3.0

* FreeRTOS

* KSDK Project Generator 2.0

* FRDM-K22F

Can anyone offer guidance on this?

Regards,

Allen

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Allen,

regarding to your two options, I think option 1 is easier to handle the project.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos