MPC8377 JTAG problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC8377 JTAG problem

xiaoluliao
Contributor I
I use the Jtag downloader to see the attachment. MPC8377 can not be found correctly, please tell me those reasons will cause this result?
The configuration word is provided by CPLD and the MPC8377 is found to be properly configured. The clock is a. 667MHZ, using PCI host mode. The power supply is OK.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This question is specific to third-party debug tool, debug tool vendor is Lauterbach.

Please address this question to Lauterbach support.

LAUTERBACH DEVELOPMENT TOOLS 

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xiaoluliao
Contributor I

Thank you!

Please tell me about what is third-party debug tool.Givm me some  relevant information

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Photos you attached show Lauterbach "Trace32" debugger and Lauterbach "Power debug interface/USB2" debug probe. This is not NXP product, this a product of Lauterbach. Please contact Lauterbach for support.

LAUTERBACH DEVELOPMENT TOOLS 

0 Kudos