显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

CodeWarrior® Development Suite - Basic or Standard

跳至解决方案
2,121 次查看
mbedardh
Contributor I

Does the CodeWarrior® Development Suite - Basic or Standard would work with the following CodeWarrior TAP ?

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools/run-control-d...

Also, please post a downlaod link for Evaluation of the CodeWarrior® Development Suite - Basic and Standard.

Mike

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
2,093 次查看
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Actually, we don't have an evaluation for ''CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard'' but you can try all the features for PowerQUICC processors downloading ''CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications'' and then you can decide which software tools you need.
I can see that "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" does not have a compiler only includes a debugger for your device.
if you just need a debugger for your device, you are selecting the right one, but if you want to compile, you need "CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications".

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数
2,109 次查看
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mbedardh!
The CodeWarrior Tap is compatible with CodeWarrior.
In the following link you can download CodeWarrior.

# CodeWarrior Downloads | NXP Semiconductors

Best regards!

0 项奖励
回复
2,106 次查看
mbedardh
Contributor I

I should have mentioned that I am looking for a CW version that supports PowerQUICC (MPC8xx), The CW Standard doesn't seem to have an Evaluation Download link for this familly of processors:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools/codewarrior-l...

Please indicate if it exists, and which download link to use ?

Mike

0 项奖励
回复
2,101 次查看
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mbedardh!

The CodeWarrior version for MPC8xxx is CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications

You can download  at the following link

CodeWarrior® Development Suite for Networked Applications | NXP Semiconductors

Best regards

0 项奖励
回复
2,098 次查看
mbedardh
Contributor I

Its for a device MPC8xx, more specifically MPC885 that I am looking for.

Yes, I know CW 8.8 included in "CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications" works.

However, I am looking for the least expensive "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" which supports my device according to this link:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools/codewarrior-l...

So I ask again, please post or indicate a Download Evaluation link for "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" for PowerQUICC Processors. Right now it seems we can only purchase it (no download for this specific device familly..)

Thanks,

0 项奖励
回复
2,094 次查看
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Actually, we don't have an evaluation for ''CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard'' but you can try all the features for PowerQUICC processors downloading ''CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications'' and then you can decide which software tools you need.
I can see that "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" does not have a compiler only includes a debugger for your device.
if you just need a debugger for your device, you are selecting the right one, but if you want to compile, you need "CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications".

0 项奖励
回复