cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP PJA1528

wallacetoolandd
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm just trying to get a component identified. This doesn't appear to be the right section but none of the sections seemed to fit.

Here's a picture of the component if anyone thinks they can help me out:  [img]https://i.imgur.com/RfAPHQZ.jpg[/img]

Thanks,

Walt

0 Kudos
4 Replies

wallacetoolandd
Contributor I

Most excellent!  Thank You!

0 Kudos

wallacetoolandd
Contributor I

Hi Jose,

Sorry about the picture, here's a direct link: Imgur: The magic of the Internet 

I figured the component must be discontinued or I would have had an easier time finding it.

I was hoping to find a good substitute for it but first I need to identify exactly what it is.

Thanks for your help,

Walt

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Walt,

Yes, this is a BT138-x TRIAC, you can find the datasheet here: BT138-x datasheet 

Regards,

Jose

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I cannot see the picture you sent, seems like there was an error when trying to upload it to the communities.

Now, PJA1528 does not seem to be a valid part number from NXP Semiconductors, but it seem to be referring to the BT138-x triac, but this part is  no longer manufactured. I apologize for the problems this may cause.

Have a great day,
Jose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos