KITVR5510

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KITVR5510

Oliver2
Contributor III

I bought a KITVR5510DA0EVM , but I took it out brand new and didn't change anything. The default configuration is also consistent with the user manual. When I connected the GUI with 12V power, I found that the three red lights of PGOOD FS0B RSTB were on and there was no voltage output. Reading the register, it was found that only LBIST passed, ABIST1 failed, but my jumper cap J101 was connected to the four above.
I want to know why, which state machine is stuck and VPRE is not available, indicating that FS is not ready. I haven't read any OV, UV either.

How should I use it.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Oliver2
Contributor III

Hi Tomas,

This is the new board I just bought, and I haven't done OTP programming yet because it can only be programmed once, so I am very cautious. What do you mean is that A0 parts must first follow the steps in chapter 8 of UM11587 for OTP configuration before they can function properly?

Best regards,

Miao

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miao,

A0 parts are non-programmed/empty OTP as shown in table 1 of the datasheet. What is your OTP configuration and was it programmed successfully? Did you follow the steps in chapter 8 of the UM11587?

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

Oliver2
Contributor III

Hi Tomas,

我重启了一下已经解决了上面的问题了,我已经成功编程了OTP,板子已经有输出了。但是我想问,我OTP给LDO1输出了1.8V,如果我想让它输出3.3V,那我可以通过进入DUBUG/TEST MODE去改变它的电压吗。还有一个问题是我进入DEBUG后,我把PWRON1关掉了,当我SCRIPT结束后,EXIT DEBUG后,需要把PWRON1重新打开吗?

Best regards,

Miao

0 Kudos

Oliver2
Contributor III

Hi Tomas,

I restarted and resolved the above issue. I have successfully programmed OTP and the board has output. But I want to ask, my OTP has output 1.8V to LDO1. If I want it to output 3.3V, can I change its voltage by entering DUBUG/TEST mode. Another question is that after I entered DEBUG, I turned off PWRON1. When I finished SCRIPT and exited DEBUG, do I need to turn PWRON1 back on?

Best regards,
Miao

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miao,

For LDO1 output voltage of 3.3V, set LDO1V_OTP[2:0] = 0b110.

Capture.JPG

Capture 1.JPG

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

Oliver2
Contributor III

Hi Tomas,

I have already solved this problem. I want to ask about TEST MODE. Entering this mode requires sending more than ten commands, and I haven't seen any descriptions of these registers in the manual. Currently, this mode can only be accessed through the GUI. Is the relevant register configuration of this mode not exposed. That is to say, if I have a chip similar to FS8430, I cannot enter this mode because I do not know the address of the relevant register. I can only access it through the relevant KIT and GUI, right? Or rather, there are relevant manuals, but I haven't seen them.

Best regards,

Miao

0 Kudos

Oliver2
Contributor III

HI Tomas,

I have set it according to the manual and entered TEST MODE, and then generated an OTP file. Why does it report a programming error and what is the reason for this

微信截图_20230615094819.png

0 Kudos