cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tea19161 keeps rebooting

Qinyu-Xie
Contributor I

Hi there,

We are developing an AC adapter for a xbox console. it works fine with the output testing machine. but after we connect it to the actual console. the chip (tea19161) keeps rebooting. The inrush current is about 10A. Could you please help us solve this issue? Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Zpakerman
Contributor I

Oh, bummer about the AC adapter hiccup! So, you've got this cool adapter that plays nice with the output testing machine, but the moment it cozies up to the actual Xbox console, the chip (the infamous tea19161) goes on a rebooting spree. Talk about a zithromax party foul! I'm no tech wizard, but it sounds like that inrush current of 10A might be throwing a spanner in the works. Maybe the console isn't vibing with it? Have you considered checking if the adapter specs match the console's requirements, or if there's something funky going on with the inrush current during the connection? Troubleshooting these tech gremlins can be tricky, but I'm rooting for you to get that adapter and Xbox in sync again!

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1: Please consider about the OPP and download AN11801 read page81 for getting better design OPP condition:10.2 Protection mode and OPP setting (SNSSET resistor R1)

2:I also attached the TEA1916 calculation sheet here you can refer to it and re-design your schematic. 

0 Kudos