cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-TAP to debug MC56F8013 problem

Jump to solution
DebugMC56F8013p
Contributor I
I'm debug MC56F8013, the tools I use is USB-TAP, before I use the tools version is A, it's ok for me to
make debug and programming, the SW tools is CW for DSC5680 R8.0,  as some other engineers joined this project, so we bought one USB-TAP more. The new tools version is C, but the C version USB-TAP doesn't work property, the codewarrior connection server alway shows some error, and then when I update the USB-TAP firmware accroding to the user manual, but it doesn't finished succeefully, So what can I do? Please help me, thanks.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
william_jiang
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support
Hi,
Please update your CodeWarrior to the latest, version 8.11 from our website. Then it shall work on 56F8013demo board. If it can not work on your own board, make a service request to support@freescale.com so they can help you check the board schematics.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
william_jiang
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support
Hi,
Please update your CodeWarrior to the latest, version 8.11 from our website. Then it shall work on 56F8013demo board. If it can not work on your own board, make a service request to support@freescale.com so they can help you check the board schematics.

0 Kudos