cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting with MC1321X

Jump to solution
Steelheart
Contributor I
Pleas help... i m very new to code warrior... can any please help with hardware and software aspect of MC1321X ...communication b/w a node and coordinator and to program the coordinator... am i supposed to buy complete module or just the MC1321X chip and design it on PCB....also is it possible to code MC1321 with evaluation pack or i have to download the complete pro version...please help me with some ebooks and links if possible..i will be highly grateful...
0 Kudos
1 Solution
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You should start, by order a ZigBee development kit, install BeeKit (witch contain three ZigBee stack: SMAC, MAC and BeeStack). You will find a lot of useful documentation (after install BeeKit, in \Documentation folder) and this will help you to select the codebase that you need and to undestand how ZigBee works. Also, BeeKit provide a lot of demo application designed to help you.  More information on: www.freescale.com/zigbee

Depend of what application have in mind, you can use CW Special Edition (limited at 32K code) or other CW version.

Regards,
Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You should start, by order a ZigBee development kit, install BeeKit (witch contain three ZigBee stack: SMAC, MAC and BeeStack). You will find a lot of useful documentation (after install BeeKit, in \Documentation folder) and this will help you to select the codebase that you need and to undestand how ZigBee works. Also, BeeKit provide a lot of demo application designed to help you.  More information on: www.freescale.com/zigbee

Depend of what application have in mind, you can use CW Special Edition (limited at 32K code) or other CW version.

Regards,
Adrian

0 Kudos