cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFIDDiscover - Cannot Update the PCSC Reader List

Jump to solution
vince1
Contributor II

I am using RFIDDiscoverV4.10.0.0 on a Windows 10 PC.

I am trying to update the "PCSC Reader List" to use a SpringCard PC/SC readers as explained here.

https://tech.springcard.com/2021/using-nxp-rfiddiscover-with-springcard-pc-sc-couplers/

I connect the SpringCard Reader to a USB port on my PC and hear the connection tone.

Then I click the Update button in the PCSC Readers (PR533,PN533 & SCM) screen, and nothing happens.  The connected PCSC Reader is not listed.  I tried this with several others PC readers with the same result (the Readers are not listed).

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Vince

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vince1 ,

Have you tried with the following 3 readers?

• SpringCard Puck Contactless 0
  • SpringCard Prox'N'Roll Contactless 0
  • SpringCard SpringPark Contactless 0

They are mentioned from https://tech.springcard.com/2021/using-nxp-rfiddiscover-with-springcard-pc-sc-couplers/ and should be able to work with RFIDDiscoverV4.10.0.0 . 

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vince1 ,

Have you tried with the following 3 readers?

• SpringCard Puck Contactless 0
  • SpringCard Prox'N'Roll Contactless 0
  • SpringCard SpringPark Contactless 0

They are mentioned from https://tech.springcard.com/2021/using-nxp-rfiddiscover-with-springcard-pc-sc-couplers/ and should be able to work with RFIDDiscoverV4.10.0.0 . 

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

vince1
Contributor II

Thanks, I got it working.  My error was you must manually populate the fields to update the Reader List.  Now all works as expected.

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vince1 ,

Great to know that! Thanks for the update!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos