RF dielectric heating

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF dielectric heating

zhaoxin
Contributor I

In the document SMI-N2000 Advantages of Solid State RF Power Over Vacuum Tubes ,I have see an apllication of RF dielectric heating . And want to make an instrument like RFEM24-250 using for heating. ISM band is 40MHz,and the Transistor is useing MRFE6VP6300H or MRFE6VP5150N.

I want to find the reference design or technical support

Labels (1)
  • RF

0 Kudos
2 Replies

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

MRFE6VP5150,MRFE6VP6300H can be used for 40MHz industrial heating application but unfortunately we have no 40MHz reference designs for these parts. 40MHz designs are available for MRFE6VP61K25H, MRF300AN.

Please, we can discuss possible design using MRFE6VP5150,MRFE6VP6300H or other suitable devices. The RF power  range is from ten watts to 1.8kW.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zhaoxin
Contributor I

40MHz design can be changed.   Rf  dielectric heating is my requirement.  6 to 41MHz designs are suitable for my using,which can heating up to 300 °C  as fast as posible.  

1111.PNG

I have find a design using  MRF1K50H and  it`s development boards (27Mhz).  but I can not understand how to use this for RF dielectric heating. 

so ,first of all ,I need to heating up to 300 °C ( the speed   can consider  in next step )  with a designing scheme   using  MRF1K50H or MRFE6VP5150 and so on.

can NXP give me a reference design for industrial RF heating  just as training?

Have a great day,

zhao xin

1111122.PNG

0 Kudos