Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qorivva initialisation with processor expert

Jump to solution
francescomugnai
Contributor II

Hello,

I have an MPC5604C and I would like to initialise it with processor expert. I tried RappID (very useful) but it was just an evaluation version so it had expired with while I was developing an old project and I can't use it anymore; unfortunately I can't afford to buy RappID's license so the only way to initialise micro's peripherals is using processor expert.

CW 10.5 supports Qorivva micros but I can't find any library of them in processor expert, I tried to find updates on internet but apparently there are no patches or updates to add Qorivva's library to it.

Is there anyone that can help me about this problem?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
anoopaggarwal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

At the moment Processor Expert is not supported for MPC56xx family. Its available until MPC55xx family. Best would be to use RAppid tool for basic software driver generation. Freescale also provides AUTOSAR drivers on purchase basis for Qorivva family. In addition, please explore using example device drivers provided with the CW installation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
anoopaggarwal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

At the moment Processor Expert is not supported for MPC56xx family. Its available until MPC55xx family. Best would be to use RAppid tool for basic software driver generation. Freescale also provides AUTOSAR drivers on purchase basis for Qorivva family. In addition, please explore using example device drivers provided with the CW installation.

0 Kudos
francescomugnai
Contributor II

Thank you very much Anoop.

However I used RappID and I found it really really useful. I would like to use it again but in this case the problem is that I would have to pay for it and I can't afford it.

0 Kudos
umitkayacik
Contributor I

Is there any teaching doc or video for learning RAppID for Qorivva family?

0 Kudos