Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 PWM

Jump to solution
a_ivanov
Contributor II

Hello,

We are starting a new project and we bought a PNEV7462 board. I was searching in datasheet but I can not find any information about PWM singals. In our project we need it for a buzzer. Is there a possibility to generate PWM signal using PN7462 family? Can we use a general purpose timer to ganerate a 2.73kHz PWM signal?

Thank You

1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @a_ivanov ,

I am sorry but PN7462 doesn't contain a PWM module, you have to use timer and GPIO to simulate a PWM signal, for 2.73KHz, Timer2/3 is recommended.

PN7462 timer settings.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
amarayya_hiremath
Contributor II

can i get the code example for this..?

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @a_ivanov ,

I am sorry but PN7462 doesn't contain a PWM module, you have to use timer and GPIO to simulate a PWM signal, for 2.73KHz, Timer2/3 is recommended.

PN7462 timer settings.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos