cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC IMX6Q6AVT10AD

zecabg
Contributor I

Hi NXP team ,

I have one  automotive product with defect bga video processor NXP MC IMX6Q6AVT10AD, new unit cost to mach and i wish to repair my defect unit.

Old processor  not temperature stabile and after some time work i louse picture on screen on my unit .

I order new  MC IMX6Q6AVT10AD  video procesor but  me need information before change processor how to reprogram with same data from old processor ? 

How and is it possible to read data from old processor and write it in new ?

How make and which connection me need to read and write data from NXP video processor MC IMX6Q6AVT10AD ?

Does NXP have some special programmer  and softer which possible to bay which me help to solved my problem ?

Any information or suggestion will help .

Thanks in advance

Zeca

0 Kudos
3 Replies

zecabg
Contributor I

Hi Alejandro , 

Ok - but how read and how program fuse on this processor ?

I have possibility to make UART connection  on 115200 on unit i seen communication 

but me need command how read fuses from old  processor imx6 and command  how program write fuses on new IMX6 processor ?

if possible please help . 

Regards 

Zeca

0 Kudos

Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @zecabg 

You can refer here.

There is a post about how to read/write fuses from U-boot. 

Best regards!

Salas.

0 Kudos

Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @zecabg ,

Remember that IMX6 is an MPU, so it boot from an external memory as eMMC or SD. You do not need change "information" from old processor to new one.

Maybe only the fuses, you can read the fuses from old processor and burn the same fuses in the new one.

I hope this information can helps to you.

Best regards.

Salas.

0 Kudos