Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux BSP for iMX1

Jump to solution
Gorka
Contributor I
Hi,
I've downloaded the Linux BSP for iMX1 microcontroller but I can't install it. When I run install.sh, it gives an error saying that I have to install Metrowerks PCS.
Is there any way of downloading it? I haven't been able to find it in Freescale web.

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Gorka.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Penna_Future_TS
Contributor I
For i.MX1 you need the LINUX_BSP_0_3_6 or 0_3_8 depending in which ADS board version do you have. new newer ones (2.0) need 0.3.8. Inside the BSP have all info needed. Only take tare w/ 0.3.8 on installing the toolchain. If you do not need running the application in your PC based linux system do not run the ldconfig -v command after toolchain instalation, if your system is not a Red Hat 7.2 it could be damage by issuing this command.

Regards

Alexandre Penna
Advanced Engineer
Future Electronics Brazil

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Penna_Future_TS
Contributor I
For i.MX1 you need the LINUX_BSP_0_3_6 or 0_3_8 depending in which ADS board version do you have. new newer ones (2.0) need 0.3.8. Inside the BSP have all info needed. Only take tare w/ 0.3.8 on installing the toolchain. If you do not need running the application in your PC based linux system do not run the ldconfig -v command after toolchain instalation, if your system is not a Red Hat 7.2 it could be damage by issuing this command.

Regards

Alexandre Penna
Advanced Engineer
Future Electronics Brazil
0 Kudos