Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program MKV31F512-LL flash 1 block

Jump to solution
lishirley
Contributor II

Hello,

I try to program the MKV31F512-LL flash by SWD, and now the first 128 sectors(in flash 0 block) could program success, but the 128~256 sectors could not program yet, I could not find any information in reference Manual in how to program it, would you please help to show me how to choose the flash block to program? Thanks very much.

Shirley

BR 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Li,

KV31F512 has two flash bank. The two banks are both access by flash controller. They have no difference in accessing. There is a pflash driver example in the SDK. It operates the last several sector in Flash space. You can try it.

Regards,

Jing

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Li,

KV31F512 has two flash bank. The two banks are both access by flash controller. They have no difference in accessing. There is a pflash driver example in the SDK. It operates the last several sector in Flash space. You can try it.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please download TWR-KV31F120M SDK from Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

Regards,

Jing

lishirley
Contributor II

Hi Jing,

I have download the SDK, but in the pflash driver, I just see it use the interface to program, but don't find out which register to set, and the program process.

Which flash controller to choose to program the bank 1? Is Flash Bank 1 Control Register? How to set it?

Thanks very much!

BR

Shirley

0 Kudos
lishirley
Contributor II

Hi Jing,

Thanks for your reply.

Would you please tell me how can I get the SDK?

Thanks!

Shirley

0 Kudos