cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFT27S010N

ramarao_bitra
Contributor I

Hello

Could you please provide me the PCB file for AFT27S010N for 1805 to 1880MHz DDD Band 3?

Thanks,

Ramarao

Labels (1)
  • RF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately, we have no a design for 1805 to 1880MHz frequency range and you need to make a design of your own.

NXP offers AFT27S010N designs for the following frequency bands: 2170, 2300, 2600, 728 MHz. These boards can be ordered to NXP through our authorized distributors (Richardson RFPD, Avnet ...) as fully assembled and tested circuit or as a kit that includes PCB + device samples + all the components required.

As a first approximation, you can reuse NXP board for 2110-2170 MHz. Though, the location and values of the matching capacitors should be optimized for the target frequency.

Have a great day,

Pavel
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

ramarao_bitra
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

Do you have Load pull performance data for FDD Band 3 i.e., 1805 to 1880 MHz?

I don't see the data for this frequency band in the datasheet.

Also, can i have a local contact from Bangalore, India as it would be easy for me to reach out to them and get the clarifications at the earliest.

Thanks,

Ramarao

0 Kudos

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, we have no load-pull data for this frequency band.
You can use AFT27S010N model for ADS or AWR tools to simulate load-pull. These models are available on the Web  product page.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos