Wytec USBDM Driver Installation problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wytec USBDM Driver Installation problem

alsimo
Contributor I

I am having a problem installing the driver for the Wytec USBDM. My operating system is Windows XP Professional.

I am using the USBDM_4_9_3_Win Windows Installation Package.

When running the installation, it terminates and displays: Cannot Install this Hardware

There is a problem installing the hardware

USBDM BDM Interface

Am error occured during the installation of the device

The parameter is incorrect

I have tried this several times with the same results.

I also tried installing the driver using zadig_v1.1.1.143 Zadig Application and got:

Driver Installation: FAILED (Invalid parameter)

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

pgo
Senior Contributor V

Dear Alsimo,

I can only suggest trying to install on a different machine.  I haven't had any error resembling the one you describe.

There might be something specific to your machine e.g. language or USB interface that is upsetting the driver install.

If you look in the hardware manager does the device appear?  What PID/VID does it have?

bye

0 Kudos