This video shows:
- motor control typical setup with S32K144 rev2.0 Evaluation Board;
- Simulink model for a BLDC motor control;
- how to setup Simulink to generate ANSI C code for S32K144 rev2.0 MCU;
- quick tour of the Model Based Design Toolbox;
- quick tour of the FreeMASTER data visualizer;
- Motor Control example running with DevKit S32K144EVB and MotorGD shield;
Thanks for sharing, but where is the C code?
The Simulink generates and builds automatically the C code so the user don;t need to interact with the C code. If the user wants to see/debug the C Code, this is available in a folder next to the Simulink Model.
If you are asking about the model presented in this video, please download and install our toolbox and you will find the model there.
Hope this helps,
Thank you very much!