HMB-N1961 Hands-On Workshop: Advanced Thread Stack Class on Routing Border Router Security Low Power and Commissioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HMB-N1961 Hands-On Workshop: Advanced Thread Stack Class on Routing Border Router Security Low Power and Commissioning

This hands-on workshop provides a detailed architecture description of Thread technology and wireless mesh networking. The main Thread concepts will be reviewed and analyzed thoroughly. The attendee will have a deep understanding of the main concepts and how these are mapped to the NXP software API. The session will close with hands-on training to enable the attendee to understand software usage and configuration, low-power features and security concepts.

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

Where can I find the "Lab Guide" (Word document) referred to in this presentation?

Hi Steve, unfortunately the person that created this content is no longer with the company. I will try and find someone that can help.

Thanks. I would appreciate that.

Steve

Hi Steve -

I've uploaded the lab to the community. I hope this information helps.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-344247 

That's brilliant! Thanks Renee.

Steve

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-25-2016 09:50 AM
Updated by: