Automotive Multi-display 2D/3D Cluster, Infotainment & Rear View Camera Solution   

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive Multi-display 2D/3D Cluster, Infotainment & Rear View Camera Solution   

Demo

This solution showcases the i.MX 6QuadPlus along with the MMPF0100 Power Management to enable the 2D/3D cluster, infotainment and rear view camera. 

Features:

• High performance smooth 3D graphics based on the i.MX 6QuadPlus applications processor running on Linux. On the fly rendering of the infotainment menu.
  • Seamlessly integrate extremely responsive instruments and highly complex 3D content
  • Optimal usage of the CPU and GPU to achieve high-end graphics on the power effective and system cost effective i.MX
  • Switch between HD video playback and the rear view camera on the secondary display
  • Menu can be blended over the map (BG layer) using transparency

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featured NXP Products:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

148440_148440.pngpastedImage_43.png

148441_148441.pngpastedImage_44.png

Screen shot 1: Cluster with 3D maps

Real-Time 3D map (created in Blender):

• 640 abstract buildings.
  • 20 different building types.
  • 3 “special” buildings.
  • One building type.
  • 5x5 map grid.
  • Dynamic, directional lighting.
  • Calculating and updating car chase camera every frame.
  • Smooth 3D animations even at 30 Hz.
  • This is no video!

148442_148442.pngpastedImage_45.png

Screen shot 2: Secondary Display playing Video or RearView Camera

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-02-2016 04:23 PM
Updated by: