cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

om2ntp5332

Steve_buyerh
Contributor I

Hi technical support,

Please could you answer the following if possible?

I am using the om2ntp5332 NFC evaluation board with the NXP explorer Android application. This board is a newer revision Arduino compatible. So the circuit lay out is different to the previous boards.

The question is the intergrated circuit pin out for the om2ntp5332 is the same. So I should be able to monitor the GPIO for a PWM or on of signal. However nothing is happening with the board. The NFC on the application will recordnise the board and report the device ID and memory etc. It will indicate polling and it will activate. However there are no signals on the GPIO pins. Could you please explain what it is. Doing wrong 

Kind regards 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Steve:

I tested with NXP explorer Android application on om2ntp5332 NFC evaluation board and FRDM-KW41Z board.  It can work on my side.

I configured SW6 to 3.3V. It only connects voltage  from underlaying board or source to the NTAG5 and whole PCB.

If you need to enable energy harvesting, please configure SW3 3-4 to ON position.

Please refer to RM00230:  NTAG 5 link and switch development board -Getting started guide.

https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/reference-manual/RM00230.pdf

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

StefanC
Contributor I

Hi Daniel,

Is it possible to receive the project you used to help Steve? Currently, you are replying to a thread of mine in which I am trying to connect the KW41Z and the om2ntp5332 to realise pass-through functionality alongside energy harvesting.

Thanks for your reply,

Stefan Cremers

0 Kudos