cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The question about NHS 3152 chip

LKK
Contributor I
Hello@driesmoors
We have an NHS 3152 chip and development kit, and we are trying to connect the chip with an electrochemical three-electrode system sensor. We tried to apply voltage to the three-electrode system through the VDD and DAC of the chip and get the current of WE through I2D, but we can't seem to control the voltage between RE and WE, and can't get a stable current. According to the principle of the three-electrode system, we would like to know whether your company's NHS 3152 chip is suitable for connecting the three-electrode system sensor. If not, does your company have a chip that can be connected to the three-electrode sensor? if it is suitable, how to correctly connect the chip to the three-electrode sensor, please tell us the answer. Thank you very much! 
Best!                                                                
                                                                                                                                                         Yours
0 Kudos
1 Reply

patrickgeens
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello LKK,

The I2D current is sunk into a current scaler and the voltage on the input pin to the I2D is dependent on the input current. Therefore the voltage cannot be kept constant.

Kind regards,

Patrick

0 Kudos