VScode configurations path setup question for SPI communication between RFID and BeagleBone board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VScode configurations path setup question for SPI communication between RFID and BeagleBone board

hhh_hy
Contributor II

For SPI communication between RFID RC522 and BeagleBone board, SPI communication initialization, mode setting, maximum transmission rate setting, and data transmission/reception code were written and executed.

This project was based on vscode and pulled the glibc github.

However, at this time, a cannot open source file "libioP.h" error occurred.

Accordingly, the includepath of vscode's c/c++ configurations was modified as follows to refer to the path /home/debian/RFID/libio where libioP.h exists.

${workspaceFolder}/**
${workspaceFolder}/RFID/libio/**

At this time, the current path is /home/debian.

I added the path like this, but the related error didn't go away.

The problem above is that when I use the code below I get an error that the source file cannot be opened

snprintf(ss_gpio_path, sizeof(ss_gpio_path), "/sys/class/gpio/gpio%d/direction", SS_PIN);

In addition, if the code below is used, the following includePath error occurs.

// initialize SPI communication 
int SpiInit() {
spi_fd = open(SPI_DEVICE, O_RDWR);
if (spi_fd < 0) {
    printf("Failed to open SPI device");
    return -1;
}

#include errors detected. Please update your includePath. Squiggles are disabled for this translation unit (/home/debian/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/open64.c).

I wrote the hint ${workspaceFolder}/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86/include provided by vscode, but, the includePath error doesn't go away.

Should I be more specific in adding routes?

can you tell me about this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Fabian, I've been assigned to support your case.

I appreciate your interest in our products.

Unfortunately, this is a very old product and, not recommended for new designs.

Since there isn't any software available for this Reader from our side I can't provide any recommendation regarding this issue.

If you are interested in using an MFRC631 plus we have an Application Note (AN11802) that provides the required steps for installing the NFC Reader Library in Linux.

I hope this information may be useful.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos