cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store user data in PN5180 EEPROM RFU address

Jump to solution
deniscollis
Contributor V

I want to store a 1-byte checksum in a non-volatile location on the PN5180.  I did not find an EEPROM field reserved for user data. Can I use any EEPROM address that is marked RFU?  

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you won't update the firmware of PN5180 in the future, you may do that, otherwise might cause when the RFU address is used by the latest firmware.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you won't update the firmware of PN5180 in the future, you may do that, otherwise might cause when the RFU address is used by the latest firmware.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos