Reading MIFARE Plus EV2 (SL1SL3Mix mode) In ACS Reader

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading MIFARE Plus EV2 (SL1SL3Mix mode) In ACS Reader

KahSiong
Contributor I

We are working on the integration with the MIFARE Plus EV2 (SL1SL3Mix mode)  by using the ACS reader (Model: ACR 128U).

We find out the reader does not activate the card as Mifare protocol. May I know is this reader able to read the card in MIFARE Plus EV2 (SL1SL3Mix mode) ? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

KahSiong
Contributor I

I have installed the driver but it still gets the same error message: Reader is not support from the TagXplore software.

I have shared you the reader info with the Image, is this reader support on the TagXplore software ? 

model.png

0 Kudos

KahSiong
Contributor I

Hi, Thanks for the reply. 
I did try to download the TagXplore software to try on this. 
I get the error message: Reader is not support. 

Bellow is my screen capture, it shows the reader model and the error message. 

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Did you mean ACS 128U not ACS1281U? AUS128IU can support it.

Please find the more information as the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/products/rfid-nfc/mifare-hf/mifare-desfire/tagxplorer-pc-based-nfc-tag-reader-wr....

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You may install the driver of the reader as the link.

URL:https://community.nxp.com/t5/NFC/TagXplorer-ACR-1281U-C1-not-listed-in-readers/m-p/1154227.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos