显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to port the NFC Reader Library to Keil IDE

665 次查看
Karveo
Contributor I
Hello,

In order to monitor users access to some products, I have to port the NFC Reader Library to another MCU using Keil IDE. Since it's my first time porting a project which is complex in itself, i am encountring some difficulties to configure the project and have it run for the basic platform.
At first, I tried to compile the project as it is for FRDM-K82F Platform using the SDK i downloaded for Keil. However, it appears that I have some errors related to some language syntax that are incompatible with the V6 ARM Compiler. Then, I tried to switch to the V5 ARM Compiler in order to remove those errors, but that leads to other errors regarding the assembly file of the FRDM-K82F MCU which is not compatible with that version of the compiler in addition to some new syntax errors while the syntax errors related to the V6 compiler were corrected.

As such, I believe I must have badly configured the project and I'd like you to assist me or guide me to port the NFC library to Keil IDE.

PS: I've already checked your tutorials to port for Kinetis K64F and iMx RT1050 but it only concerns MCUXpresso IDE.
标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

659 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately, our library is created for MCUXpresso. if you want you can do a migration but this is out of our scope. You may refer to MCUXpresso that is a free IDE and easy to use...

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复