cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with AID routing

stelian
Contributor I

Hi everybody,

I'm using a PN80T on an Android 9 tablet and I have an AID routing issue. I'm trying to have a configuration where all the AIDs wil be routed to the host, except for one AID which should go to the embedded secure element.

So I defined DEFAULT_AID_ROUTE=0x00 and DEFAULT_ROUTE=0x00 in the configuration file. I created an OffHostApduService in Android for my specific AID.

However, it doesn't work, I get this in my logs:

HostEmulationManager: AID that was meant to go off-host was routed to host. Check routing table configuration.

Is this supposed to work and I should be hunting for some bug inside the routing code or is there some configuration problem ?

(and before you ask, if I define DEFAULT_AID_ROUTE=0x01 and DEFAULT_ROUTE=0x01 all AID get routed to the secure element, so there is no problem with the communication with the SE).

Thanks !

0 Kudos
2 Replies

stelian
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your answer Vicente. My company signed the NDA with NXP and I already have the related PN80T documents.

However, my question is more about the Android NXP NFC stack, which is OpenSource and not related to a specific product or NDA.

Thanks,

Stelian.

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi the information about the PN80T is under NDA.

Please help me to contact your local NXP representative to get more information about this product.

If you do not have one, please let me know.

Regards

Vicente 

0 Kudos