cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7XXX Family flash programing

damianogilioli
Contributor I

Hi All,

I'm using a PN7362 and I'd like to perform a flash programming via SWD (with LPCXpresso) without the IDE MCUXpresso but with a simple Software like Flash Magic. Unfortunately I'm not able to perform the programming with Flash Magic because doesn't support PN7XXX family. Is available unother PC software?

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies

damianogilioli
Contributor I

Hello, 

thank you Kan Li for the reply.

I'd like to perform the programming with LPC-Link 2, Is there another PC Software avalilable?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

LPC-Link 2 can be used as a jlink, please refer to LPCScrypt v2.1.0 | NXP for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You may try jlink instead. Please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos