cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC Test for PN7150

sameem_shaik
Contributor I

Hi,

i am working with PN7150 in our project for NFC. as part of project requirement i am doing FCC testing. for PN7150, i am trying to set Active mode and Standby mode. What should the wave pattern look like an ideal case for Standby mode and Active mode?

We are getting pattern as follows

Active Mode: the following pattern we are observing in the default condition(as per understanding default mode is :Active mode for PN7150). observing these signals continuously after every 20 to 30 seconds if we are keeping the NFC card near to PN7150 chip in a stable position. 

pastedImage_1.png

Standby Mode: the following pattern  is observed when configuring for Standby mode on PN7150. observing these signals continuously if we are keeping the NFC card near to PN7150 chip in a stable position. 

pastedImage_3.png

Please kindly let me know the configuration and expected images for Active mode and standby modes.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik Sameem

0 Kudos
3 Replies

sameem_shaik
Contributor I

Hi Kan_Li,

Thank you for the quick response. can you please check the above images which i added are the expected images for Active Mode and Standby mode. If not, kindly provide the reference images for more understanding on different modes.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am sorry, but as the FCC test is not done by ourselves, we don't have such kind of info, but if you have OM5578 board on hand, you may compare with your custom design. Please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

We have ref design of OM5578 which is FCC certificated , and provide NFC Factory Test application for Linux and Android integration, please refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11690.pdf  and https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11697.pdf  for details.

OM5578's hardware design file can be downloaded from docstore:

pastedImage_1.png

Please kindly refer to the attachment for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos