Did you mean: 

NFC Library and third party processors

stefanmueller
Contributor II

Dear all,

we have following configuration

- NFC Reader CLRC663

- processor STM32L0

We want to use the NXP NFC library together with STM32 and CLRC663.

Does anyone give hints how to use the NXP NFC library together with third party processors, e.g. STM32?

Does anyone already made the import?

Which routines do I need to replace and so on?

Is it enough to replace the implementation of functions of phbalReg.h with own function regarding to STM32?

Thank in advance.

Best Regards

Stefan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

stefanmueller
Contributor II

Dear Kan,

I ported the NXP library to ST. It was not difficult.

But the library is really, really huge.

In our application compiler optimization is not allowed ant the library was not usable with our Cortex-M0+, due to the limited memory space of CPU.

Therefore we have written our own library to read out Mifare, Type II and Type V tags. The NXP libary is really

good and helped us a lot to understand how to handle the communication.

Thank you so far.

Best Regards

0 Kudos

danielbujak
Contributor III

Hi Stefan,

Is there any chance you could share your code? I'm attempting a similar task now on STM32F3.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

So far the NFC reader library supports LPC and Kinetis, not including STM32, so if you want to use STM32, you have to do the porting, mainly the LPCOpen lib.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kyleyang
Contributor IV

Hi Kan,

Is the NFC reader library has chance to support LPC824?

I found a description in user's guide mention that only support LPC1xxx series.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kyle,

So far not yet, but since LPCopen supports LPC824, it should be easy for the porting. Please refer to LPCOpen Software for LPC8XX|NXP for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

kyleyang
Contributor IV

Hi Kan,

Thanks for the update.

0 Kudos

matifineschi
Contributor I

Hi Stefan,

Any updates on this? I have the same question and we will be using PN7150 with SMT32. Did you manage to port it?

Let me know please.

Regards,

0 Kudos