cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mifare DesFire Working with PCD Readers - PN7462AU

trivedimanva
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am working on the contactless card CL project with PN7462AU kit.

I need to know that how the contactless card Mifare DesFire works then it come under the readers proximity.

Like how does react when card comes, What procedure or function calls, what commands are sent to card for the very first time.

I have worked out on some of the software like RFID Discover in which I unable to get the meaning of the below :

Send to card: 26                                                   // what 26 does
Recv from card: 4403                                          // what response is for
Send to card: 9320               
Recv from card: 8804403BF7
Send to card: 93708804403BF7
Recv from card: 24
Send to card: 9520
Recv from card: 5A4D4D80DA
Send to card: 95705A4D4D80DA
Recv from card: 20

Send to card: E080
Recv from card: 067777810280

So, I need to understand all the above response for getting the Mifare DesFire card working.

Looking forward for response....!!!

Regards

Manva

0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Manva,

Hope you are doing well.

As you might know, there are some of the documents and libraries which are under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), the DESFIRE information is under NDA and the information can't be shared in a public way. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

trivedimanva
Contributor II

Hi Ricardo,

Ok, that is fine I can understand the NDA.

I have an account an it you can let me any document for the reference so that I can direct search and figure out it.

I need to clear the understanding of the Mifare Desfire Ev2 4k working when it comes at PCD, like what command is sent and what type of responses are received from the PICC to PCD and all.

Looking forward for your response ...

Thanks & Regards

Manva

0 Kudos

nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Manva,

I replied to your message.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos