cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import a database into the mobile app

lekev262
Contributor I

Hello,
I'm trying to know how to import a "database" I tried to format my data in csv to import it, but I can't manage to import it in my datasets to choose in the list to edit my tags more quickly. I can not find how to format my database in ndef.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

thomasstevens
Contributor I

It seems like you're trying to import a database or dataset into a specific software or tool that uses the NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) format. However, NDEF is typically used for exchanging data between NFC-enabled devices and is not commonly used for importing databases or datasets into software applications. Make sure your data is properly formatted in CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format. Each line represents a record, and fields within a record are separated by commas. The first row usually contains column headers. Check the software or tool you're using for importing options. Usually, there's a function to import data from CSV files. Look for terms like "Import," "Load," or "Upload." In the import function, you'll likely be prompted to select the CSV file you want to import. Navigate to the location of your CSV file and select it.

0 Kudos

lekev262
Contributor I

ah, sorry, I forgot to specify that I am on the mobile app
because I don't have an NFC box, I use my phone as a box, and I would have liked to import a base that I have more than 1600 lines.
So, I created more with the CSV file and I managed to do several tags (90~), but just when I leave the app or it crashes or fails, I have to recommend each time the base of the CSV while I preferred to navigate in a list while making sure I have applied the data.

0 Kudos

lekev262
Contributor I

ah sorry, I forgot to specify that I am on the mobile app
because I don't have an NFC box, I use my phone as a box, and I would have liked to import a base that I have more than 1600 lines.
So, I created more with the CSV file and I managed to do several tags (90~), but just when I leave the app or it crashes or fails, I have to recommend each time the base of the CSV while I preferred to navigate in a list while making sure I have applied the data.

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Fabian, I've been assigned to support your case.

Thank you for using our products.

Unfortunately, this desktop application is only for illustrative purposes. We recommend exploring the possibility of creating your own application, based on our SDK. TapLinx is a library that encapsulates the required tools for creating your own application. It also provides an Android and Desktop example to help you jumpstart the development.

Please check AN11876 for a guide through the start of your application. 

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos