Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC reader OM26630FDK

vijayvvs
Contributor I

OM26630FDK (CLRC663 plus)this NFC reader to

1)turn on RF field.

2)poll mode with technology detection activity feature enable 

3)CON_POLL_A,CON_POLL_B,CON_POLL_F following configuration enable.

4)enable the Collision resolution activity after the technology detection feature enabled & identifed the supported device (NFC-A,NFC-B or NFC-F)

4)enable the device activation with the following configuration for the supported device
INT_TECH_SEL shall be set to 000b for NFC-A or 001b for NFC-B or 010b for NFC-F

5) data transfer to activate the ISO-DEP protocol  

6)APDU commands to exchange the Digital Key for pairing 

7)perform the device deactivation to tear down the NFC link 

8)INT_PROTOCOL shall be set to 001b to deactivate the ISO-DEP protocol

9)SENSF_REQ command to deactivate the ISO-DEP protocol

10)The SENSF_REQ Command is used by an NFC Device in Poll Mode to probe the Operating Field for NFC Forum Devices in Listen Mode.

11)NFC reset like 

The above all are my requirements .

currently i am using the OM26630FDK (CLRC663 plus) NFC reader.

I downloaded SW297858.zip from nxp site.I unable to find the application for my requirement .

Kindly help me or suggest me an example for my requirement ASAP.

Thanks in advance 

Regards,

Vijayvvs

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vijayvvs,

The SW297858 package includes the "Basic Discovery Loop" example.

Please help me look into the NFC Reader Library: Software Support for NFC Frontend Solutions's page, under documentation, user guide to the SW library (NXP Reader Library Peer to Peer User Manual based on CLRC663 and PN512 Blueboard Reader projects).

In this document, all the protocol commands are located, and in chapter 3.1 (Discovery Loop), the basic explanation and data structure are explained, and in chapter 3.3 (Protocol layer - ISO18092 protocol commands), all the protocols in use are explained as well.

The Basic Discovery Loop example scans the close environment for tags and devices of different technologies. It is implemented to work in poll and listen mode of the discovery loop. Product type (and other information) of detected tags is printed out, as well as printing information when activated as a target by external initiator/reader.

This example includes permission for particular tag type detection within the Discovery loop. For all of the three tag types the detection can be executed or skipped separately (all in phacDiscLoop.h)

The procedure implements detection of the NFC tags of types A, B, F and P2P, whether there is any tag in the RF field or not. If any, it provides ISO14443 Activation of tag A and tag B type and Anticollision for both the tag types and Attribute Request ISO18092 for tags type F and P2P tags.

CLRC663 only supports poll without Active mode.

In the MCUXpresso example, phhalHw.c includes functions for field control, such as phhalHw_FieldReset, phhalHw_FieldOn, phhalHw_FieldOff.

Please help me looking into this document and example from the software package.

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos