cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read Tag data using PN7150?

__invited__hari
Contributor V

Hello NXP,

I am working with PN7150 NFC Controller to read/write ICODE Tags.

I am able to read UID but I am finding it difficult to read the Tag data.

Would it be possible to provide I2C commands that are needed to read the Tag data please?

If someone could point me to the sequence diagram with detailed I2C command set would be highly appreciable.

Thanks,

Hari

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

mohamednacer_sa
Contributor I

Hello HARI,

I  m working in the same concept can you please help me ?

0 Kudos

__invited__hari
Contributor V

Hello Sayahi,

May I know what you are looking for in particular, so that I will try to help you?

Thanks,

Hari

0 Kudos

__invited__hari
Contributor V

My suggestion for you is to go through NXP’s sample code and try to understand the command sequence to communicate with NFC controller. Then, you have make similar code to make it work with your hardware.

By the way, which micro controller are you using to communicate with NFC controller?

Thanks,

Hari

hari.kapparapu@gmail.com

0 Kudos

mohamednacer_sa
Contributor I

hello ,

i m using this spc5748ghk0amku6 

can you tell how to start ? or send me a sample code ??and can you tell me what was your project ?

0 Kudos

__invited__hari
Contributor V

I see that the response of NCI_DATA_MSG(RATS) is received as CORE_CONN_CREDITS_NTF. But after that the IRQ pins stays LOW and no response is received for NCI_DATA_MSG(ATS).

Tag tag I am using is SL2S2002 ICODE SLIX.

Commands I sent for Tag Data Read is:

DH -> RF: IRQ status =LOW             [0x50 0x00 0x00 0x05 0x04 0x02 0x23 0x00 0x02]

DH <- RF: IRQ status = HIGH           [0x510x60 0x06 0x03]          [0x51 0x01 0x00 0x01]

After receiving above response, IRQ status stays LOW.

Thanks,

Hari

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hari,

We provide an example for ISO15693 tag reading, please refer to PCD_ISO15693_scenario() for details. You may download the whole project from https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SW4325&appType=license&location=null  .

Hope that helps, 

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

__invited__hari
Contributor V

Hello Ken,

Thank you for the reply!

I am using S32K148 Eval kit with PN7150 HW (inhouse developed).

Could you please share if there are any examples to try with S32K148 uC?

I can see UID information but not the Tag data.

I also can’t find any details about Read Tag command either in datasheets or protocol specification 1.0.

Relevant documentation is highly appreciable.

Thanks,

Hari

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hari,

I am sorry, but so far we have no dedicated example based on S32K148, while the SW4325 project supports FRDM-K64F as well as the SDK, so you may port this example to S32K148 based on SDK. The SDK for S32 is a built-in package of S32DS IDE, and you may refer to 

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/s32-design-studio-ide/s32-design-studio-for... for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos