HTRC110

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTRC110

tomáškučera
Contributor I

Dear. I would like to know what standard is compliance (ISO/ETSI/ECT) with your product HTRC110. Our customer use access card (ProxCard II) from company HID Global and I would like to know is the HTRC110 compatible with this card/tag. Best Regards, Tomas. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

rcfcpereira
Contributor I

Hi, 

But HTC110 can works with frequency carrier of 134.2 kHz, if not NPX have other ic that work?

BR, 

Ruben

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer below to an answer given by an expert:

"The HTRC110 supports ISO 11784/85 (like our HTAG 2, HITAG S or HITAG µ from the transponder side).

This standard uses 134.2 kHz and is a tag talks first communication.

Also the ISO 14223 can be handled by the HTRC110. (HITAG µ on the transponder side).

This is a combined reader talks first Tag talks first standard.

The implementation is more a question of the encoding from the data stream in the µController. In both cases only the FDX implementation."

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos

TSmiley
Contributor I

Hi Ivan,

In your response to tomáškučera, you mention that "The HTRC110 supports ISO 11784/85 ... In both cases only the FDX implementation." What I would like to know is whether the HTRC110 is capable of supporting ISO 11784/85 HDX operation.

Our application is ISO11784/85 HDX read only. We need to read from transponder tags such as Allflex USA's HDX EID Tag. This is a livestock application, where our read distance can be up to 50cm and the tag position will be somewhat dynamic. Can you tell me if the HTRC110 is suitable for this type of HDX application?

Best Regards,

Todd Smiley.

0 Kudos

tomáškučera
Contributor I

Hello,

Thank you for you response.

And does HTRC110 support reading from HID Prox Card II?

Best Regards, Tomas.

0 Kudos