Met Android.nfc.TagLostException problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Met Android.nfc.TagLostException problem

Logan
Contributor I

I was recently designing a board containing NTA53x2 as the NFC tag, which can work with ISO15693 protocol. 

The plan was to design an Android APP to send parameters (pure numbers) to SRAM in NTA53x2, and the MCU (I used msp430 series MCU from TI) will read data from SRAM to modify its work status. 

The APP is modified on the basis of the official example APP provided by NXP, and I changed the data sent in "pass-through mode" page to satisfy my own demands. However, when sending data, my APP will throw a "TagLostException", which can be hardly solved by myself as it was my first time using NTA53x2. 

I was thinking if it was caused because of sending all 240 bytes data at once (though the datasheet said it's OK)? 

My phone is a Redmi K20 Pro bought in 2019, with Android 11 system. 

Where did the problem come from? How can I solve this? 

PS: The followings are the command and some codes I wrote. And the exception was thrown only when it send WRITE SRAM command. 

Logan_0-1678268434441.png

Logan_1-1678268494580.png

Logan_2-1678268511692.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Logan 

Thanks for contacting us and interested in the NXP products.

There are two software packages could help you, please check attached files:
SW6090 --- Driver layer
SW5870 --- Android Application

To update this case, you may reply by email.
To provide confidential information or attachments, you may add that online.

Please login to our NXP technical support portal:
https://support.nxp.com/s/case/5002p00002qZ4lhAAC

The portal allows access to the full details of the case, including the previous communication.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,
Kelly
Technical Support
NXP Semiconductor

0 Kudos