cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full datasheet for PN532

Jump to solution
cheekinlow
Contributor I

How to get the full datasheet for PN532? I am keen to write a Python script for Raspberry Pi to interface it via i2c.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Chee Kin Low:

The datasheet and manual for PN532 is in our DocStore system. Please enter the next page link and follow the tutorial to register and request documents:

NXP Semiconductors | Automotive, Security, IoT

Best Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Chee Kin Low:

The datasheet and manual for PN532 is in our DocStore system. Please enter the next page link and follow the tutorial to register and request documents:

NXP Semiconductors | Automotive, Security, IoT

Best Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos