Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLRC663 Software Porting Support

Jump to solution
ahmedtarek
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I have a problem and i hope someone can help with,

I currently planning to use CLRC663 on my new project, and i am using STM32L as host microcontroller,

I searched over the internet for a software stack, however all i can only find is arduino based code,

I have access to NXP Reader library stack, however it is compatible with LPC based MCU,

I need your support to port NXP reader library to STM32L mcu, or if their is another stack which is STM32 compatible,

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately, We have no the information for it. if you want to use STM32, you have to do the porting, mainly the LPCOpen lib.

And you may refer to the document as the link.

URL:https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Designs-Knowledge-Base/How-to-port-the-NFC-Reader-Library-to-Kineti...

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
motog
Contributor III

@ahmedtarek  can you tell if the above the solution worked for you?

I am new to this , so I was hoping if you could help me with this. I also want to connect my clev6630 board with stm32 controller.

0 Kudos
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately, We have no the information for it. if you want to use STM32, you have to do the porting, mainly the LPCOpen lib.

And you may refer to the document as the link.

URL:https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Designs-Knowledge-Base/How-to-port-the-NFC-Reader-Library-to-Kineti...

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos