Arduino for PN7120

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arduino for PN7120

lecai
Contributor I

Hello folks, has anybody successfully worked with OM5577/PN7120S with Arduino Uno?

I am using an NFC development kit for Arduino (OM5577 | NFC Development Kits for Arduino and more | NXP ) and the library I found Github (GitHub - ThomasBuhot/arduino-nfc: Near Field Communication (NFC) library for Arduino ). I ran into a fatal error whiling compiling the code. Here is the error information:

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

In file included from /Users/Le/Documents/Arduino/libraries/arduino-nfc-master/src/Nfc.h:29:0,
from /Users/Le/Google Drive/Work/Research/U Arizona/Learning Circuits/NFC/arduino-nfc-master/examples/TagDetect/TagDetect.ino:48:
/Users/Le/Documents/Arduino/libraries/arduino-nfc-master/src/nci/NfcNci.h:42:22: fatal error: functional: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Could anybody give me some suggestion to solve this issue?

I really appreciate it!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

radu_nicolae_bo
Contributor I

Hi, i am in the same situation as you.

The fact that your compilation fails, is because the library is prepaired for 32 bit devices.

I could successfully compiled for Arduino Due, Arduino 101 and ESP32.

I have worked with success with this hardware on raspberry pi 3, using the image provided by NXP.

Now i am looking forward to use it with ESP32.

Hopefully tomorrow i can give a try with ESP32.

regards

0 Kudos

lecai
Contributor I

Hello,

Have you made it work successfully with ESP32? I could compile with ESP32, but it seems not reading correctly.

Le

0 Kudos