Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKM34Z256XX7 Flash problem

Jump to solution
avinashbhavsar
Contributor I
kinetic series MKM34Z256VLQ7 Flash problem
I am successfully  able to access the flash and save data with creating memory blocks.
But  at the time of  erase memory block individually, The whole memory with all blocks are erase same time.
As per  application, Memory of single block has to clean and update as per the function used.
Please help with the same .
thank you .
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Avinash Bhavsar,

It seems this post is the same question as this post:

https://community.nxp.com/message/1062488?commentID=1062488#comment-1062488 

And I already answer that question in that post, you can refer to it directly.

If you still have question about it, welcome to let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Avinash Bhavsar,

It seems this post is the same question as this post:

https://community.nxp.com/message/1062488?commentID=1062488#comment-1062488 

And I already answer that question in that post, you can refer to it directly.

If you still have question about it, welcome to let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
avinashbhavsar
Contributor I

Thank you Kerry,

I had solve that problem  ,I use RAM while clearing flash then reload new data with addition of old data  to flash .

Avinash.

0 Kudos