56F8013 - 48V Sensorless Acim

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

56F8013 - 48V Sensorless Acim

carlo_54
Contributor I

Hi, I'm trying to make a 48V ACIM sensorless driver. I would like to use the dsp 56F8013. The DRM075 application shows a project in Code Warrior 8.3 called "Third.mcp", but I can't find it available on the NXP site. Can someone help me ? Thank you

0 Kudos
8 Replies

stevediaz
Contributor I

Hello

To obtain the necessary project files and resources for your specific application, I recommend reaching out directly to NXP Semiconductor's technical support or visiting their official website. They should be able to provide you with the latest documentation, software, and project files related to the DRM075 application and the 56F8013 microcontroller.

Check below steps:

1. Navigate to the "Support" or "Downloads" section.

2. Use the search or browse features to find resources related to the DRM075 application and the 56F8013 microcontroller.

3. If you can't find the specific project file you're looking for, contact NXP's technical support or customer service for assistance. They can guide you to the right resources or provide additional support.

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/kv-series-3-phase-ac-induction-motor-control:THREE-PHASE-AC-INDUC...Power BI Certification

Thank you.

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have asked the AE team, unfortunately the firmware based on DRM075 is unavailable, nobody can find it out in archive, I suggest you refer to the ACIM example based on KV family. The code is developed in C, so it adapts to both DSC and KV.

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/kv-series-3-phase-ac-induction-motor-control:THREE-PHASE-AC-INDUC...

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I attach the code, hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

carlo_54
Contributor I

Hi

Thanks, but I looked at the code and  is sensored, it uses the incremental encoder. The program I am looking for has the name "Thirdp.mcp", it is acim sensorless. I tried to use the code "CloseV07.mcp" but it seems to have problems ....

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Pls try to check this one.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

carlo_54
Contributor I

Hi
Isn't there really a  56F8013 sample program for  ACIM sensorless driver in the NXP archives?
I can't find it
Thank you

BR

0 Kudos

carlo_54
Contributor I

Hi.

Thank you very much, but there is an error. The attachment is the hardware circuit of the motor control circuit, not the Foc acim sensorless software. If the software for the 56F8013 is  to buy only, no problem, I can buy it.
BR

Giancarlo

0 Kudos

carlo_54
Contributor I

Thanks so much !

0 Kudos