Unable to install the Model based design toolbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install the Model based design toolbox.

Jump to solution
Contributor I

Dear engineer,

I encountered the same problem as Cannot install Model based design toolbox because *.mltbx file missing 。I want to know if you have solved this problem now,If yes, please give me some help。

best fishes

1 Solution
Contributor I

Thanks a lot, i get it!Just modify the downloaded file ".zip" to ".mltbx" and drag it to the matlab command line.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Contributor I

Thanks a lot, i get it!Just modify the downloaded file ".zip" to ".mltbx" and drag it to the matlab command line.

0 Kudos
sandeepsandeepk
Contributor II

how to convert .zip to .mltbx. i am having issue in this step.

0 Kudos
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sandeepsandeepky@gmail.com,

You can just rename the file from <toolbox>.zip to <toolbox>.mltbx 

You can right click the file -> properties and in the general tab you find the name (in the example below the name is lpuart_s32k_transmit and the extension is .tlc; just rename the extension).

pastedImage_2.png

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
sandeepsandeepk
Contributor II

Actually the .zip extenction in that is not there. and even in that if I made in change it will be like .zip.mktbx extenction

Screenshot (71).png

0 Kudos
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sandeepsandeepky@gmail.com‌,

On Windows, in File Explorer, go to View and check the File name extensions. Now it will display the file name and its extension.

pastedImage_1.png

Now you can change the .zip extension file to mltbx.

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos
mv3234
Contributor II

thanks sir ,it works ,

0 Kudos
sandeepsandeepk
Contributor II

Thanks it worked.

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 1312765191@qq.com‌,

Basically there are two ways of installing the toolbox.

1. The approach that you are trying and the one mentioned in the thread that you sent us is to manually download the product from here https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=11703517. As my colleague, constantinrazvan.chivu mentioned in that thread, if it is downloaded as .zip archive you simply have to change the extension from the .zip to .mltbxpastedImage_1.png

2. The second approach is to go to Matlab AddOns, search "NXP" and follow the steps for the tool that you are interested in.

pastedImage_2.png

Hope this helps,

Marius